I don't care 98% of the time and I spend the remaining 2% writing shit you shouldn't know about.

1

BEST FUCKING NIGHT! MET ALL TIME LOW TWICE, JACK WAVED AT ME, SEEN THEM LIVE. I’M ONE HAPPY MOTHERFUCKER.

Monday August 26, 2013
TAG(S): #all time low #bazooka rocks #bazooka rocks 2
11 notes
  1. rockpaperandroll reblogged this from commesdesfxckdown
  2. haydenkaiserisemperor reblogged this from justinalltimelow
  3. californiamichael reblogged this from temperam-ntal
  4. dreaming--of--bands reblogged this from justinalltimelow
  5. temperam-ntal reblogged this from justinalltimelow
  6. justinalltimelow reblogged this from commesdesfxckdown
  7. mymalex reblogged this from commesdesfxckdown
  8. fireworkeyes reblogged this from commesdesfxckdown
  9. commesdesfxckdown posted this